The Top 5 Questions All Doctors Want Answers to
Dr. Duré Hussain, Medical Director at conversationHEALTH
Across specialties, these questions are asked most frequently by HCPs:
- Cost and Coverage — “What is the cost of this drug and does public insurance cover it?” Cost may affect a patient’s willingness to start a drug and remain compliant, which is why it’s consistently top of mind.
- Samples — “How can I get samples sent to my clinic?” As most life sciences companies already know, providing samples to their prescribers at crucial intervals is key.
- Published data — “Can you send me studies on this drug?” HCPs need clinical trial data to make informed decisions on the potential risks and benefits of a therapy.
- Availability — “Where can this drug be obtained?” Quite simply, if patients can’t access a drug, they can’t take it.
- Support and Services — “What support materials do you have for my patients?” HCPs frequently ask conversational agents for educational materials for their patients to supplement in-office counseling.
As you launch into 2021 planning, book a session with one of our conversational AI experts to learn how you can best leverage digital solutions to engage HCPs, patients & consumers. We believe bringing great ideas together is always the start of something exceptional.